We are hosting a seminar on estate and succession planning, designed to help advisers and their clients plan for the 2017/18 tax year and beyond.Failing to effectively plan ahead for the next generation can potentially leave families with problems to unpick including a tax bill to pay. Our CPD accredited seminar will act as a refresher on the inheritance tax rules and will also provide financial planning ideas to benefit your clients and potentially unlock professional connections.
- New Principle private residence tax relief
- Business Relief, uses & benefits
- Sale of Business & sheltering from IHT
- Generational planning ideas
- The use of Trusts
- Working with professional connections
The Lunch will run from 12:30pm to 2:00pm and structured CPD credits are available.
Places are limited, so please contact the LGBR sales team by email or phone on 020 3195 7100 to reserve your place.