LGBR have partnered with Unicorn Asset Management who have +16 years’ experience of AIM investing, managing >£290m in AIM companies across their award-winning OEIC, VCT and IHT structures.
LGBR’s Jack Rose is hosting a series of events aimed at educating advisers about AIM investing and potentially dispelling a few myths along the way.
AIM – Background & History
- Larger than you think
- Companies and sectors
- Fundraising success
- Growth and income
- Tax benefits – ISA, VCT, EIS, IHT
- Active management – A Stock Picker’s Market
- Corporate governance
Ways to Access AIM – Planning Ideas
- Multiple routes to suit your clients
- ISA portfolios
- OEIC / investment trust
- Tax efficient products – VCT, EIS, IHT
Researching AIM companies / managers
- Corporate governance – provides transparency
- Manager track record
- Independent reviews
- Industry associations
For more information or to reserve your place please click here or call 020 3195 7100.