Reflecting on 20 Years of AIM
Venue: London Stock Exchange, 10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS
Time: 9:30 am
Over the last 20 years, AIM has grown into one of the world’s most respected junior stock markets, housing companies operating in more than 100 countries and over 40 different sectors with a market cap of over £70bn.*
Unicorn’s Senior Fund Manager, Chris Hutchinson will be among the speakers at an exclusive event discussing the merits and growth opportunites to be found in AIM companies.
- 9:30am – Registration and tea/coffee
- 10:00am – Welcome – Chris Hutchinson
- 10:10am – Success Through Growth – Noel Collet, CEO Crawshaws (former COO Lidl)
- 10:30am – Small Company Growth Through Thick and Thin – Robert Plumb, CEO, HML Holdings
- 10.50am – Coffee Break
- 11:00am – Why AIM, why now and AIM VCT/IHT/fund solutions – Chris Hutchinson
- 11.45am – Q&A
- 12:00pm – Lunch
Places are limited, so please contact the LGBR sales team by email or phone on 020 3195 7100 to reserve your place.
Unicorn Asset Management – Experts in AIM
Unicorn have specialised in AIM and UK small/mid cap stocks since their launch in 2000. They are one of the foremost institutional small cap investors in the UK, managing over £250m** in AIM companies across a number of funds:
- Unicorn AIM VCT
- Unicorn’s range of long only funds, including their UK Income Fund, UK Smaller Companies Fund, UK Growth Fund and Outstanding British Companies Fund.
- Unicorn AIM IHT Service – launching soon
* Source: A guide to AIM 2015, London Stock Exchange
** Source: Unicorn Asset Management, 15/07/15