The future of the AIM market
With inflation seemingly peaked and the prospect of an improving backdrop, Unicorn Asset Management believes valuation pessimism may be replaced in 2024 with a greater focus on fundamentals; revenues, dividends, and earnings.
In this upcoming event, Chris Hutchinson, Senior Portfolio Manager at Unicorn Asset Management, will discuss UK stocks, particularly AIM opportunities.
- Current compelling valuations in AIM stocks and sectors
- The political backdrop – what to expect going forward
- The IPO market now and in the future
- How AIM stocks can deliver income as well as growth potential
- Unicorn AIM VCT – upcoming £20 million offer