- Established VCT portfolios, managed by one of the most active and best resourced VCT investment managers, including circa 50 private companies diversified geographically and by sector.
- Two mature VCTs, with highly diversified portfolios and a proven investment approach
- £15m Joint Offer – each VCT to raise £7.5m
- Access to one of the sector’s most active investment teams, with a nationwide office network providing full coverage of the UK SME market for sourcing private equity deal flow
- A manager with a track record of achieving profitable private company exits and increasing shareholder returns
- Ability to invest in both VCTs, and both 2019/20 tax year & 2020/21 tax years, through a single application
- Online application available (including debit card payment for applications up to £99,500)
Maven also provides a secure and time-saving new online broker application process, allowing your clients to apply via you as their adviser, but without the need to post anything (provided payment isn’t by cheque). They can also pay securely online, using a UK debit card, for online applications up to £99,5000. The application is validated as it’s submitted, and then you as the adviser receive secure access information by email, allowing you to quickly access the application online and provide any relevant contact and initial commission/fee details, before submitting it online. For online applications please click here.
Manager Overview: Maven Capital Partners
- Formed in 2009 as an independent business, after a buyout by the senior team of the private equity and VCT team at Aberdeen Asset Management
- Maven has assets under management (and available to invest) of £630m, including c.£210m across four VCTs (at 30 September 2019)
- Entrusted with + £220m of regional equity and debt fund mandates for SME growth, including funds set up by the British Business Bank
- Strong regional presence with 12 offices, and over 35 investment and portfolio executives sourcing private company transactions across the UK
- One of the largest, most active teams in the VCT sector – 34 new VCT qualifying private company transactions under revised VCT rules since April 2016.
- A Manager with a strong history of achieving profitable private company exits, including 14 realisations since January 2015 which have generated sale multiples of up to 7.1x cost
All data Maven Capital Partners, January 2020
|Offer Size||£15 Million Joint Offer, raising £7.5 million in each VCT|
|AMC||For both 3 & 4 - 2.5% per annum of the Net Asset Value of the Company|
|Early Bird Discount||1.25% new shareholders
1.5% for existing shareholders
|Closing Date 2019/2020 & 2020/2021 Tax Years||1 April 2020 for 2019/20 and 30 April 2020 for 2020/21 tax year|
Please contact us for any further information.
For further information, please contact us on email@example.com or call 020 7071 3920.