Triple Point’s 18th VCT Offer – for new ‘E Ordinary Shares’ in the established Triple Point VCT.
Targeting regular tax free income and a return of capital over a ten to twelve year timeframe.
Investors will gain exposure to a portfolio of small and medium-sized enterprises with robust business plans and strong asset bases which demonstrate a capacity for growth and cash generation. The investment focus is on the delivery of infrastructure and industrial support services, building on Triple Point’s extensive experience and track record.
- Experience – Triple Point has invested over £345m into EIS and VCT qualifying investments, many of which have focused on the provision of infrastructure and related services
- Returns and tax free distributions: Target return is an IRR of 7% (including the upfront tax relief) from a combination of 5p annual dividends from year 3 onwards, and a return of capital in years 10 to 12
- Limited life: Targeting an exit in 10 to 12 years, but with the possibility of an earlier partial return of capital if market conditions are favourable
- Tax benefits: 30% income tax relief available on the amount invested, with tax free dividends and no capital gains tax on disposal
- Raise Amount: The E Share Offer is seeking to raise up to £15m with an over-allotment facility of a further £15m subject to the directors’ discretion
|Intermediary Initial Commission||Up to 3%|
|Intermediary Trail Commission||0.5% p.a. (for up to 10 years)|
|Offer Closes||31 March 2017 for 2016/17 tax year, 27 April 2017 for 2017/18 tax year|
Please contact us for further information on up coming offers.
For further information, please contact us on email@example.com or call 020 7071 3910.