- Won ‘best VCT’ at the 2016 Investment Company of the Year Awards
- Largest AIM focused VCT £190m AUM*
- Highest rated AIM-focused VCT by Martin Churchill (87/100) for the last three tax years
- Access to an established portfolio; over half of the VCT qualifying investee companies have proposed or paid dividends within the last 12 months*
- History of steady dividend distributions (tax-free to qualifying shareholders), 41.5 pence per share returned to shareholders over the past 6 financial years
- £51.9 million in tax-free dividends declared/paid out since launch in 2001*
- Strong track record vs. FTSE AIM index and peers*
- One the largest and most well respected managers in AIM and small cap markets since 2000
- AUM >£1bn, of which >£300m is in AIM stocks*
- Includes C.£190m in Unicorn’s AIM VCT, making it the largest AIM-focused VCT in the market*
- Well-resourced, committed and highly experienced investment team with approximately 100 years combined experience
- Multiple manager awards won across their OEIC fund range and AIM VCT
*All figures as at 31/10/2017 unless stated.
Introductory video to the Unicorn AIM VCT
Please contact us for further information on up coming offers.
For further information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7071 3940.